PRÄZI-FLACHSTAHL AG has its origins in the founding of Patent-Spiralbohrerfabrik Engels & Rocholl GmbH on 30.09.1904 in Remscheid. In 1907, the company was renamed Deutsche Spiralbohrer- und Werkzeugfabriken GmbH - DSW. In 1910, the company began to produce tools from high-speed steel (HSS), which even then were considered to be of the highest quality. Dr. h.c. Günther Claas took over the firm on 13.09.1955 and determinedly reorganised it. As a central core to the precision tool manufacture, a new hardening shop is built and the product range is extended. High-quality precision flat steel has been manufactured in Everswinkel since 1962. In addition to the standard programme, the PRÄZI range includes customer-specific special production, slide rails and guide rails in differentiated geometrical cross-sections.
In addition to this production, the companies core competencies are extended to include the design, development, manufacture and assembly of wear plates and moulding tools for the sand-lime brick industry.
|Nils Bracker, Dipl.-Kfm.|
Managing Direcor Sales/ Marketing
|Bernhard Feikus, Dipl.-Ing.|
Managing Director Technology/ Production
Tel: +49 (0) 2582 - 76 01
Fax: +49 (0) 2582 - 76 189
|Chairman of the supervisory council:||Dr. Anna Sophia Claas|
|Commercial Register:||Münster District Court HRB 9076|
|VAT Id No..:||DE 1267 330 56|